ADR Manager is a comprehensive database system used by professionals around the world to track Automated Dialogue Replacement cues for film and television.
The system handles every aspect of the ADR process and automatically does your paperwork, making it easy to keep control of ADR chaos.
If you work in ADR and think you spend too much time on organization and paperwork, ADR Manager can help you work smarter at everything you do - saving you time and preventing errors.
Here's how it can help (click the links for more information):
- Spot Faster – Speed up spotting, using a host of shortcuts that let you enter your cues quickly, accurately and consistently.
- Searching Made Simple – Find the right cues and takes quickly and without hassle, no matter how complex your search.
- Manage the Whole Show – Don't just keep track of cues - manage characters, reels, and scenes as well, so you can find anything at anytime.
- Conform Intelligently – Automatically conform to the latest picture changes, making intelligent choices about how cues are affected.
- Print Professional Reports – Ensure that you project high standards at the ADR studio, with clean, accurate reports, automatically tailored for each person.
- Audition Instantly – Save precious time by automatically calling up all recorded ADR takes for a particular cue, auditioning them instantly, and then dropping the best ones directly into Pro Tools.
- Track Your Work – Keep track of what stage cues are in throughout the whole cycle of spotting, recording, transferring, cutting, conforming and mixing; so you can be as flexible as you need to be, but still make sure everything is under control.
For a fully functional demo, click here.